P.S. 7 students created these spooky, silly, and creative designs on pumpkins they decorated at home!
Students learned about basic programming concepts and used code to create “About Me” projects on Scratch.
Here’s an example from a student in 3A/B2. Click the green flag to get started. Then click on the sprites (characters and objects) to learn fun facts about the student.
To see more “About Me” projects, visit our Scratch Studios:
- Projects from 3A2/3B2
- Projects from 3A3/3B3
- Projects from 3A4/3B4
- Projects from 3A5/3B5
- Projects from 3A7/3B7
- Projects from 3A8/3B8
Students also presented their work in Flipgrid! To view the Flipgrid videos, please check the “class story” on Class Dojo.
For the past month, Class 2DX worked very hard on their poetry books using Book Creator. Please click on the link below to see their published books. We hope you enjoy their creations 🙂
Missed the live debate? That’s ok! Now you can click or tap the button below to see how the contending mascots answered questions from our very own students at P.S. 7!
Use the passcode M6cP+s?F to access the debate
While you’re here, marvel at the mascots’ athletic skills as they compete in the Mascot Obstacle Course
Congratulations, 5th Graders, from everyone at P.S. 7. You will all be missed.
Tomorrow we are going to Disney! You can get ready for our virtual field trip by watching the “Disney Family Sing Along” on the ABC channel tonight at 8pm.
Special guests will be singing plenty of songs that will make you feel as if you magically transported into a Disney park, including:
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love,” Ariana Grande
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes,” Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- “Be Our Guest,” Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” Christina Aguilera
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?,” Thomas Rhett
- “Friend Like Me,” James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”
- “Gaston,” Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- ‘it’s a small world,” John Stamos
- “Let It Go,” Amber Riley
- “Under the Sea,” Jordan Fisher
- “I Wan’na Be Like You,” Darren Criss
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me,” Josh Groban
- An epic performance of “We’re All in This Together” with Kenny Ortega and his friends from “High School Musical,” “Descendants,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Zombies” and more including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, KayCee Stroh, Raven-Symoné, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Sarah Jeffery, Meg Donelly, Milo Manheim, Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Reneé, Julia Lester, Larry Saperstein, Frankie Rodriguez, Joe Serafini, TikTok Sensations Charli D’Amelio and Dixie D’Amelio, Chucky Klapow, Jared Murillo, Ro Malaga, Britt Stewart, Kim Klapow and Bayli Baker Thompson.
- And many more from across The Walt Disney Company and beyond!
Astronaut Carlos prepares for blast-off in his homemade spacesuit
Check out these amazing spacesuits!
Jillian and Samantha from Ms. Vega’s class made spacesuits with the help of their family:
We at P.S. 7 would like to say thank you to those who have helped make this difficult time just a little easier.
Please click below to watch a video made to express our gratitude:
A Special Message from P.S. 7
All your favorite people from P.S. 7 have come together on Flipgrid to bring you a very special message.
Click the button below to hear their message, and share your own:
Students can stay healthy by exercising at home or outside.