Please enjoy this video celebrating the P.S. 7 5th grade students of 2020-21
Below you will find a list of supplies that your child will need for school
Please label all supplies with your child’s first and last name, and class number/grade.
As we continue to plan for how in-person school will look for all our students, please keep in mind that further guidance/updates regarding supplies might be given at a later time.
Thank you so much for your understanding and patience.
The P.S. 7 Academy Cordially Invites You to Our Middle School Waitlist and Offer Workshop
Tuesday, May 18th
8:30am via Zoom
Meeting ID: 892 8633 4009
One tap mobile
+16465588656,,89286334009#,,,,*123456# US (New York)
+13126266799,,89286334009#,,,,*123456# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
+1 646 558 8656 US (New York)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 669 900 9128 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Chinese and Spanish Translation will be available
If you are unable to attend, we will post a copy of the presentation as well as a recorded version of the meeting on school’s website at www.ps7queens.org.
Additionally, the presentation and other resources will be posted in the “MS Process” Google Classroom.
If you need assistance, please contact Ms. Brody to set up a day and time to meet (Tuesdays-Fridays).
If you have additional questions or concerns, please contact Ms. Brody, School Counselor by phone at (718) 429-5287 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As you know we recently hosted an all school live stream event called NED’s Mindset Mission. We trust your student was encouraged by the show which taught about having a positive Mindset for learning and life!
Here are a couple of our favorite follow up home resources from the Mindset Mission website. You may want to use these with your child as they are designed to go hand in hand with the program.
If you’d like additional resources, they are available on Ned’s Mindset Mission.
And don’t forget to ask your student what they learned in the show about having a growth mindset from YET the Yeti, Captain Kindly and during NED’s visit on the spaceship!
The live stream recordings of The NED Show are only available for a limited time!
P.S. 7 Academy will be available until February 2nd, 2021
P.S. 7 Main Building will be available until February 6th, 2021
Our PS 7 Louis F Simeone PTA presents MyHolidayShop – an online holiday shopping experience where students and families can enjoy shopping together while supporting their school. With a wide selection of gifts priced within a child’s budget (most under $5), students can shop the personalized gift collections for Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, siblings, pets, and more!
The Holiday Shop has been extended until Saturday, December 5th! Share the link with friends and help raise money for our school!
If you have questions please contact Guadalupe Puryear, PTA President via email at email@example.com.
For more information, please see the letter linked below.
Please read this letter from the Office of Safety and Youth Development regarding the Citywide Behavioral Expectations to Support Student Learning, also known as the Discipline Code
For further details about the Discipline Code, please visit the NYC Department of Education website:
Please sign up for Remind messages to get up to date information from P.S. 7. We will inform you of new information for reopening, school updates, closures, events, and school reminders.
Pick a way to receive messages for P.S. 7 Families:
A. If you have a smartphone, get push notifications.
- On your iPhone or Android phone, open your web browser and go to the following link: rmd.at/hbk28e
- Follow the instructions to sign up for Remind. You’ll be prompted to download the mobile app.
B. If you don’t have a smartphone, get text notifications.
- Text the message @hbk28e to the number 81010.
- If you’re having trouble with 81010, try texting @hbk28e to (315) 908-4965. * Standard text message rates apply.
Don’t have a mobile phone? Click here on a desktop computer to sign up for email notifications.
Tomorrow we are going to Disney! You can get ready for our virtual field trip by watching the “Disney Family Sing Along” on the ABC channel tonight at 8pm.
Special guests will be singing plenty of songs that will make you feel as if you magically transported into a Disney park, including:
- “I Won’t Say I’m In Love,” Ariana Grande
- “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes,” Demi Lovato and Michael Bublé
- “Be Our Guest,” Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, with a special appearance by Julianne Hough
- “Can You Feel the Love Tonight,” Christina Aguilera
- “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?,” Thomas Rhett
- “Friend Like Me,” James Monroe Iglehart with Broadway Company of Disney’s “ALADDIN”
- “Gaston,” Josh Gad, Luke Evans and Alan Menken
- ‘it’s a small world,” John Stamos
- “Let It Go,” Amber Riley
- “Under the Sea,” Jordan Fisher
- “I Wan’na Be Like You,” Darren Criss
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me,” Josh Groban
- An epic performance of “We’re All in This Together” with Kenny Ortega and his friends from “High School Musical,” “Descendants,” “High School Musical: The Musical: The Series,” “Zombies” and more including Vanessa Hudgens, Ashley Tisdale, Corbin Bleu, Monique Coleman, Lucas Grabeel, KayCee Stroh, Raven-Symoné, Dove Cameron, Sofia Carson, Booboo Stewart, Sarah Jeffery, Meg Donelly, Milo Manheim, Joshua Bassett, Olivia Rodrigo, Sofia Wylie, Matt Cornett, Dara Reneé, Julia Lester, Larry Saperstein, Frankie Rodriguez, Joe Serafini, TikTok Sensations Charli D’Amelio and Dixie D’Amelio, Chucky Klapow, Jared Murillo, Ro Malaga, Britt Stewart, Kim Klapow and Bayli Baker Thompson.
- And many more from across The Walt Disney Company and beyond!