Dear Families of P.S. 7 Louis F. Simeone,
The PTA is happy to inform you that we are participating in the New York City’s Vaccine Referral Bonus Initiative Program. You can support our school’s association by scheduling anyone from your family age 5 and up for their 1st covid vaccine dose at one of the participating sites. You can even share the news with other families and friends.
Our school’s association will receive a $100 incentive bonus for all that include us as their referral. In addition, individuals getting the vaccine will receive a $100 incentive for themselves. You can schedule 1st dose appointment with a participating site at the following website: nyc.gov/vax4nyc
It is very important to inform the clinician to use the sponsorship field once at the site for any walk-in. When scheduling your appointment make sure to answer YES to the following question, (Were you referred for your vaccination by an organization as part of the NYC Vaccine Referral Bonus Program?) Then select our organization so that we can receive the bonus by inserting: Parents Association of P.S.7Q
We thank you for your continued support and hope this has a successful turn out. If you have any questions or need help scheduling 1st vaccine dose to support our school’s association, please come to the school and ask to speak to PTA president Mrs. Puryear or our Parent Coordinator Mrs. Melito. We would be happy to assist you.
To find participating locations you can search on: vaccinefinder.nyc.gov. It must say $100 incentive available.
Here are a few participating locations in Queens:
- Elmhurst Hospital 79-01 Broadway
- Queens Mall – Former Modell’s Location 58-56 92nd Street
- Corona Health Center 34-33 junction Blvd
- Long Island City 5-17 46th Road
- Citi Field 36-02 126th St, Cars enter through gate 11
- Free Synagogue of Flushing 41-60 Kissena Blvd
- Korean Community Services 203-05 32nd Avenue
- Queens Public Library at Ozone Park 92-24 Rockaway Boulevard
- Beach 39th Street 39-20 Rockaway Beach Boulevard
Guadalupe Puryear, PTA President
To view this letter in another language, click on one of the buttons below: