Schedule for December 7-11
- Monday, December 7th will be 100% remote for all students.
- Tuesday December 8th, and Wednesday, December 9th, Group A (Green) students will return to Blended Learning.
- Thursday, December 10th, is a half day for Group B (Orange) students for Parent-Teacher Conferences. Students will be dismissed at 11:10 (Academy Students) and at 11:20 for Pre K-3rd Grade Students.
- Friday, December 11th, Group B (Orange) students have a regular day of school.
- ALL STUDENTS must have their COVID Testing Consent forms completed to return to school. No students will be permitted to attend in-person learning without their consent forms.
COVID Testing Consent form
Here are two easy ways to submit the COVID consent form:
Method 1: Print and sign the form. Select a language below to download the form.
OR Method 2: You can also fill out the form online using a New York City Schools Account (NYCSA) (Open external link)
- If you already have a NYCSA account linked to your student(s): Log in, click your student’s name, click “Manage Account,” and then when a dropdown menu appears, click “Consent Forms.” Read the page, and then choose the consent option at the end for your student.
- If you do not already have a NYCSA account: You can create one right away! If you have an account creation code from Ms. Melito (email@example.com), you can create a full account in approximately five minutes, and then provide consent as described above. If you do not have an account creation code, you can still provide your consent right away by clicking “Manage Consent” under “COVID-19 Testing” and filling out your and your child’s information to provide consent. You can also request an account creation code by emailing Ms. Melito at firstname.lastname@example.org.