- Read and jot in your Non-Fiction Independent Reading Book for at least 40 minutes
- Reading Response (1pg.)
- Find at least 2 unknown words as you read, and then explain how to determine the definition of each one
- Read-Aloud Response (1 paragraph)
- Finish all assignments in Things to Do on Think Central
- If you receive less than 80% on a Re-Test assignment, you must also complete the book homework for that lesson
- Times Tables: 3 and 6, thrice
What is a Pattern?
A Pattern is a design/color that repeats.
What is a Texture?
A Texture is something that “Feels” a certain way; a surface feeling.
- Google “Photos of patterns and textures in nature”
- Print 6 patterns in nature (color, if possible)
- Draw 3 pattern in nature using color pencil