- Read and jot in your Non-Fiction Independent Reading Book for at least 20 minutes
- Reading Response (1pg.)
- Synthesize two sections of your Non-Fiction book by using details from both in a summary
- Read-Aloud Response (1 paragraph)
- Finish the synthesis of the brainless frogs and headless snakes from the book Nature’s Undead – this shouldn’t be more than a paragraph
- Finish your Opinion idea and reasons from class
- Come up with 2 more opinions, as well as at least 3 reasons to go along with each
- Finish all assignments in Things to Do on Think Central
- If you receive less than 80% on a Re-Test assignment, you must also complete the book homework for that lesson
- Times Tables: 7 and 25, nine times each
What is a Pattern?
A Pattern is a design/color that repeats.
What is a Texture?
A Texture is something that “Feels” a certain way; a surface feeling.
- Google “Photos of patterns and textures in nature”
- Print 6 patterns in nature (color, if possible)
- Draw 3 pattern in nature using color pencil