- Read and jot in your Non-Fiction Independent Reading Book for at least 20 minutes
- Reading Response (1pg.)
- Identify the main idea in a section of your non-fiction book. Explain how the details support the main idea
- Finish all assignments in Things to Do on Think Central
- If you receive less than 80% on a Re-Test assignment, you must also complete the book homework for that lesson
- Times Tables: 4 and 7, six times each
What is a Pattern?
A Pattern is a design/color that repeats.
What is a Texture?
A Texture is something that “Feels” a certain way; a surface feeling.
- Google “Photos of patterns and textures in nature”
- Print 6 patterns in nature (color, if possible)
- Draw 1 pattern in nature using color