- Read and jot in your Independent Reading Book for at least 20 minutes
- Reading Response (1pg.)
- Choose your best jot and elaborate by naming which strategy you’re practicing and including evidence from the text to support your ideas
- Read-Aloud Response
- Summarize Chapters 13-16 of Tiger Rising. Include all the important events in order
- Come in with an idea about a topic that you know a lot about, which you can use to write an Opinion Essay
- Finish publishing your Narrative on Google Docs (this is now late)
- Finish creating a cover for your Narrative – be sure to spell everything correctly on the cover (this is now late)
- Finish all assignments in Things to Do on Think Central
- If you receive less than 80% on a Re-Test assignment, you must also complete the book homework for that lesson
- Times Tables: 4 and 8, five times each
What is a Pattern?
A Pattern is a design/color that repeats.
What is a Texture?
A Texture is something that “Feels” a certain way; a surface feeling.
- Google “Photos of patterns and textures in nature”
- Print 6 patterns in nature (color, if possible)
- Draw 1 pattern in nature using color